Maximize your investment
Train your entire team. Our classes are designed to foster efficient use of our products and are tailored toward specific roles within your organization. Classes are available for clinicians, technicians, super-users, referring physicians and system administrators.
Convenient course formats include:
- Web-based one-on-one training sessions
- On-site group training courses
- Off-site comprehensive courses
- eLearning training content
In-PERSON Applications Training (Foster City, CA):
Training will be held at the TeraRecon US-based Learning Center located in Foster City, CA, 15 minutes from San Francisco airport.
Training Schedule in 2016 (Tuesday - Thursday)
February 7th -9th
May 2nd - 4th
Please contact Debbie Riley, Clinical Support Manager if you are interested in the February or May training.
On-Site Applications Training (at your facility):
- 1 Day Clinical Applications Training: Training will consist of an eight-hour day.
- 3 Day Clinical Applications Training: Training will consist of three consecutive eight-hour days.
Training is scheduled based on availability. A TeraRecon Specialist will work with the facility to create a schedule that meets training needs.
We look forward to engaging with you to plan your next training event.