Maximize your investment
Train your entire team. Our classes are designed to foster efficient use of our products and are tailored toward specific roles within your organization. Classes are available for clinicians, technicians, super-users, referring physicians and system administrators.
Convenient course formats include:
- Web-based one-on-one training sessions
- On-site group training courses
- Off-site comprehensive courses
- eLearning training content
In-PERSON Applications Training (Raleigh/Durham, NC):
Training will be held at the TeraRecon US-based Learning Center located in Durham, NC, 15 minutes from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport airport.
Training Schedule in 2018(Tuesday - Thursday)
June 19, 2018 – June 21, 2018
September 18, 2018 – September 20, 2018
Please click here to contact Rebecca McDade, Key Site Manager if you are interested in the June or September training.
On-Site Applications Training (at your facility):
- 1 Day Clinical Applications Training: Training will consist of an eight-hour day.
- 3 Day Clinical Applications Training: Training will consist of three consecutive eight-hour days.
Training is scheduled based on availability. A TeraRecon Specialist will work with the facility to create a schedule that meets training needs.
We look forward to engaging with you to plan your next training event.